شبكةالتقني
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شبكةالتقني

منتديات شبكة التقني افضل المنتديات العربية مرحبا بكم جميعا المنتدى منتداكم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولمنتديات شبكة التقني لرفع الملفات

Assange: Government Demanding That Wikileaks Destroy All U.S. Files

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
badr
عضو اساسي
عضو اساسي

عدد المساهمات : 500
نقاط : 1472
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2009

Assange: Government Demanding That Wikileaks Destroy All U.S. Files Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Assange: Government Demanding That Wikileaks Destroy All U.S. Files   Assange: Government Demanding That Wikileaks Destroy All U.S. Files I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Assange: Government Demanding That Wikileaks Destroy All U.S. Files Remote_image20111128-5425-1ntt940-0

Wikileaks founderJulian Assangehas told a media summit today that the United Statesgovernment is orderingWikileaks to destroy all the material is has published on them and to cease and desist working with its sources within the government.

“[When we released our documents] the Pentagon said we must destroy everything we published and were going to publish,” Assange said. “And if we didn’t, we would be ‘compelled to do so,’” thesummit’s website says.

Assange made the allegations during a speech viaSkypeat the 2011 GFN News World Summit being held this week in Hong Kong.

Reports now say he is, at this hour, being forced by police to stop talking at the summit – surprise, surprise.

He was met with a massive wave of applause from journalists as he appeared on the screen.

Julian Assange is currently facing extradition from
the UK to Sweden on rape charges. His defense team believes that said
extradition could lead to Assange facing prosecution in the U.S. for his
involvement in theWikiLeakswebsite.

News executives and media owners from over 80 countries have gathered
in Hong Kong for the summit to discuss editorial principles and tools
as well as business models for news media.

The GFN News World Summit, which began yesterday, will last for four days.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» أقوى وأسرع برنامج في استعادة الملفات المحذوفة كامل مع سريال recover my files
» عملاق استعادة الملفات المحذوفة Recover My Files v4.6.8.1012 فى اصداره الأخير + الشرح
» البرنامج الاول فى استرجاع الملفات المحذوفه Recover My Files فى اخر اصدار+باتش التفعيل
» آخر إصدار من عملاق استرجاع لملفات لمفقودة والمحذوفة G.Data Recover My Files Pro كامل

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شبكةالتقني  :: مستجدت العالم اخر الاخبار العالمية و الرياضة :: مستجدت العالم "اخر الاخبار العالمية"-
انتقل الى:  
شبكةالتقني
  ® https://ti9ni2012.yoo7.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة ©2011 - 2009