شبكةالتقني
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شبكةالتقني

منتديات شبكة التقني افضل المنتديات العربية مرحبا بكم جميعا المنتدى منتداكم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولمنتديات شبكة التقني لرفع الملفات

History of the Teddy bear, so cute !

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
badr
عضو اساسي
عضو اساسي

عدد المساهمات : 500
نقاط : 1472
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/07/2009

History of the Teddy bear, so cute ! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: History of the Teddy bear, so cute !   History of the Teddy bear, so cute ! I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 02, 2011 10:29 pm

I have gifted my wife a teddy bear on her birthday, she was so happy !! no surprise teddy bear is such a gift which can impress any one whom you care about , Most of us have a teddy bear or two in our house, girls are so possessive about their Teddy's too. But what made this teddy bears so special all over the world? answer is a incident which happened with the American president of that time (1902) . let us unfold the story of the worlds cutest toy.

That was year 1902,Theodore Rose volt (President of USA) whose nick name was Teddy went to Mississippi for hunting on the invitation of Governor, when the hunting started others were quick enough to have hunted the animals and our Teddy was not finished with the task. so Teddy's Attendants had brought a Old Bear and has tied it to the tree and requested to shoot it, looking at the old bear in a helpless condition, Teddy refused to do that and the very next day that was published as news in the Washington post as a political cartoon
Morris Mitchom who owned a candy shop was selling soft toys too, after seeing the cartoon his wife was inspired to make a bear which looked like the bear in the cartoon. the bear (toy) looked so cute and they have sent one to Teddy and asked his permission to use his name for the bear. he accepted and they named it teddy bear , it started getting popular and you know it isWorld popularnow !!
So many teddy bear museums are even there all over the worldHistory of the Teddy bear, so cute ! Namson Tower Seoul Teddy Bear Museum (courtesy)
I have enjoyed sharing about how Teddy bear has become the worlds cutest soft toy,, what do you say..did you enjoy reading the same !!
YOU MAY ALSOLIKE
liked our teddy bear, send it to your friends
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شبكةالتقني  :: مستجدت العالم اخر الاخبار العالمية و الرياضة :: مستجدت العالم "اخر الاخبار العالمية"-
انتقل الى:  
شبكةالتقني
  ® https://ti9ni2012.yoo7.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة ©2011 - 2009